- This event has passed.
Taxes Due in Office
November 15, 2022
Tax Bill FAQ’s
- You may pay your bill online through the town website Https://Stockbridgevt.gov
- e-checks have a $1.50 service fee charged by the processor
- credit card payments have a 3% service fee charged by the processor
- Payments can be put into the secure town drop box by the front door at the town office 24×7
- The second payment is due on 11/15/2022. Payments put into the drop box by 11/15 are on-time.
- Stockbridge does not take postmarks as the date of payment.
- Late Payment Fees and Interest are charged for both installment dates
- You will only be mailed one property tax bill. There are 2 remittance coupons at the bottom of the bill. Save the upper part of your bill for your 2022 Income Tax Return and 2023 HS-122 Homestead declaration