Burn Permits

Vermont State law requires you to have in your possession a permit from the town’s fire warden before any open burning is done. The permit only allows you to burn untreated wood. Small campfires in an enclosure would not require a permit. Town of Stockbridge Forest Fire Warden, Dave Brown – (802) 353-9392