Building Permit Foam

Road Access Permit Form

VTRANS Recomendations for Drivways

Zoning Permit Fees

Septic and Potable Water Permits Information for Landowners and Designers | Department of Environmental Conservation ( Act 250 Permit Information NRB Website’s dedicated application information page, including supplemental forms, application guide, and needed links: Act 115 Compliance – To help ensure that VT homes are accessible to people with disabilities, Act 115 requires that prior to the sale of a new single family or multi-family dwelling, a seller must provide written disclosure to a prospective buyer detailing whether the construction complies with the resdential construction standards required by Vermont law.  The disclosure of compliance form is available at: